1 Creative Chic

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello!

I have come to the realization that I am not a very good blogger. I look at all of these amazing blogs, and the amazing projects that they do all the time and I wonder how in the world they have time to keep up with it all?? I am a stay at home mom/housewife with 3 wonderful children and I find myself busy all the time. But I am doing the best I can, and maybe will set my goal to 1 project a week. :) Hopefully, if anyone is checking my blog out you will keep coming back and bear with me. Thanks!

Anyway :) onto the little project that I made...

I have been wanting to plant some herb plants, so I grabbed some plain terra cotta pots and a roll of jute.
On the large pot I just hot glued right around the middle of the pot. On the smaller pots I made little circles, just hot gluing as I went around them. I think they turned out pretty cute, and my herbs will look super cute in them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home