1 Creative Chic

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going OVER Budget

So I have been trying to keep my monthly grocery budget around $250.00. That is for a family of 5. Last month I didn't do so good :( I went way over budget. Couponing is hard and takes a lot of work. A few times of running to the store without your coupons, can get you into trouble. But that is ok. April is a new month and I can get back on track. I am going to put together a list of ideas for those of you who want to cut down on your grocery bill. So stay tuned. And thanks for checking me out!

1 Comments:

  • At April 28, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    Gina we should craft together some time! I love the idea of coupons, I just have not put the effort in to do it. Now it makes more sense why I always see you liking pages on facebook! I might have to follow your lead! Our grocery bill is ridiculous and I try to shop for deals, so I am excited to see your ideas.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home