1 Creative Chic

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting In Shape

A little over a month ago I decided I have had enough of my flabby body. I started using my elliptical (that has been sitting in my basement), and the last few days I have been trying to get out and jog. I actually ran a whole mile, lol. I know that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but I was pretty excited. When I started exercising I wasn't really watching what I was eating. I have lost about 4 pounds, but I want to see more results. So yesterday I was checking out some different sites and found this great site http://caloriecount.about.com/. It is really awesome! I enter in everything that I eat and drink, and it figures everything out. I was pretty shocked to see that my 32 oz mug  of mountain dew was over 400 cal.,  and the 2 hard boiled eggs that I had (I thought it was a good choice) were way over my recommended cholesterol! Seeing all this is definitely making me change my eating and drinking habits! I am trying to stay around 1809 calories, and hopefully will be able to wear a cute swimsuit for summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home