1 Creative Chic

Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Mesh Wreath

Over on Kristen's Creations she has made these cute mesh wreaths. I love them! At first I was having a hard time finding the mesh,  I did see some in the wedding isle but they actually keep the mesh in the wrapping section. I went to Hobby Lobby, where everything was on sale. I purchased the wreath for $2.00, the mesh for $2.50, the cute little butterflies for $3.00. I went to the Dollar Store and purchased the flowers.

First, I tied the mesh all around the wreath.


Then, I tied some cute yellow polka dot ribbon around. You could add lots more
ribbon, but I just stuck with the yellow. Then I started adding in the flowers. I hot glued
the butterflies to toothpicks so they would stick up and then hot glued them in. I am pretty
happy with the way it turned out! It is definitely going to add some color to my house.



I am linking up to

HouseofHepworths

Dittle Dattle

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home