1 Creative Chic

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun Halloween & Fall Decor

Fall is the best time of the year! I love the cool brisk air, all of the wonderful smells, and the beautiful leaves changing colors. And most of all, I love to put out my fall decor! I have been busy making some things, and am excited to share them with you.
Here is my mantle, I left most of my normal decorations up and just added to it. I saw this cute little picture frame pumpkin on someones blog (can't remember whose). It was really easy to make. I just bought the pumpkin at the dollar store, cut it in half and hot glued it to a piece of scrapbook paper and framed it. Cute and easy.

Here is the little tree I made for Easter.  I just spray painted the branches black and added some spiders. I saw these cute Jack O Lanterns on the cover of Woman's Day or something. You will need: Empty jars, orange tissue paper, black paper and modge podge. I just cut the orange tissue paper into long strips and glued them on. I drew some cute little faces on the black paper and glued them on. Put some little candles in them and they are cute little luminary lights.


                                                                                    This is some of my old decor.


More old decor :)

I got this cute idea to use beans in the clear vases. I used black beans and died pinto beans orange. I should have used white beans to die and they would have turned out a lot better. Oh well next time :)

I still have a few things that I want to add and change, but for the now it works. Thanks for stopping by.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home